Punctuality, Behavior, Progress, and Discipline for students.
1. The school hours from Monday to Friday are from 7:15 am to 12:30 pm
2. Working Saturday from 7:15 am to 11:30 am.
3. Children must be present in the school by 7:10 am. Latecomers are liable to be punished. Their parents will be called to the school and the children will be sent home. No student can go home before the school ends without the return permission of the Principal.
4. Children must be picked up immediately after school. The school will not be held responsible after school hours.
5. When the Education Department / State Government declares a holiday for any reason parents are requested to assume responsibility for taking their children home.
6. Strict silence must be observed during a change of periods.
7. Silence must also be maintained outside the Principal’s office, in the classroom, and on the staircase.
8. In the absence of the class teacher, the class prefect is responsible for the discipline of the class.
9. Books, magazines, periodicals, and magazines should not be brought to school without the knowledge and sanction of the teacher concerned. These will be confiscated if found in the possession of the student and will result in appropriate punishment. 10. Students from one class may not visit their friends/siblings in other classrooms.
11. Students must not remain in classrooms during the break.
12. Eating inside the classrooms, laboratories, etc. is not permitted. A neat clean napkin should be used to keep the tiffin lunchbox on, so that nothing is spilled on the floor.
13. Students must avoid throwing any pieces of paper, leftover food, wrappers, etc. anywhere on the school premises except in the dustbins. After eating, children should see that the place is left clean. 14. Toilets should be kept clean after use. 15. We are a ‘TOBACCO FREE SCHOOL’ hence consumption of tobacco in any form is
strictly prohibited on the school campus. Strict action will be taken if anyone found using/carrying the same.
16. No child should enter the computer lab and the staff room without permission.
17. It is mandatory that children converse only in English on the school premises. Slang language is not permitted.
18. Writing or scribbling on walls or anywhere else is strictly prohibited.
19. Mobile phones are strictly prohibited. They will be confiscated if found and a heavy the penalty will be levied on the parents.
20. No collection either in cash or kind for any purpose whatsoever may be made in the a school without the permission of the Principal.
21. I Cards to be worn by the students daily.
22. The behavior of the students outside school should be worthy of the uniform they wear. Students are answerable to the school authority for their conduct even outside the school. A visit to restaurants, hotels, bakery, etc. in school uniform and during extra
classes is strictly prohibited.
23. Any damage done in the class or in the school premises has to be made good. The The principal is the sole judge regarding the amount to be paid.
24. Students are responsible for the safe custody of their belonging. The school cannot be held responsible for any loss or theft of books, money, or other belongings. It is mandatory to mark the name of the child and class and division in the Blazer, shoes, Umbrellas/raincoats, tiffin bags for easy identification. In case a student loses any article, it should be claimed within 3 days from the lost property.
25. For breach of any school rules, strict disciplinary action will be taken at the discretion of the principal.
26. It is mandatory that every student from Std. 5 th to 9 th should enroll for Hardware, Robotics and Mobil repair training.
1. On school days and functions students should wear the school uniform. Those who come to school without a uniform, or are dressed in shabby uniform and have untidy the appearance will have their parents called the school to take them back home.
2. On P.T. days every child must wear the uniform according to his / her house.
3. Any child wearing a uniform other than the one stated will not be allowed to attend school. There must be uniformity in color, pattern and length.
4. No jewellery (gold or otherwise)will be allowed. Jewellery will be confiscated if worn. Fingernails must be cut short and kept clean. Nail polish is not permitted by the school. Hairstyles must be suitable for school girls. Hair should be plaited no fancy haircuts are allowed.
5. Boys must cut their hair short once in 3 weeks. NO mushroom cut and colouring or streaking of hair is allowed. Nails to be clipped short and clean.
6. Mehndi not allowed permission to be taken if any function.