e-Library and Information M.C.E.S.English Medium School Junior College is well known everywhere
for its rich collection of printed and electronic materials (Syllabus Books, Story Book, Video Lectures,
etc.). The Library is committed to responding to the needs of users by providing well-organized up-
to-date collection. It offers various services to users. The library has a very Spacious Reading Hall
with very good infrastructure which is quite comfortable conducive to reading & learning.
1. Online learning Facility
2. Membership Through library card for all student and staff (Number of members 2,154)
3. Digital library: Yes, 05 computers are available
4. Online learning facility via Swayam, NDL (National Digital Library), etc.
1. NDL – National Digital Library Registration
2. Paper Clipping – News Paper Clipping Reference for students of educational is School & College level,
Sport, etc. information available in Library
3. Digital Library – In Digital Library students use CD/DVD/VCD on Computer and the required information
4. Magazine/periodical – Magazine/Periodical Issued In Library For Referenced On I-Card. We Also Provide
Magazine And Periodical For Photocopy Whenever Needed.
1. Circulation Service
2. Reference and information service
3. Display of new arrivals.
4. Book Bank facility.
5. Open Access System for all users.
6.Current Awareness Service.
7.Reading room facility.
8. News Papers Clipping.
9. Digital Library
1.The library has to be the main hub for learning. M.C.E.S.English Medium School Junior College Library
provides services & facilities to the requirements of the Institute’s teaching & research programs.
Accordingly, the various types of the collection are available in the library.
2. The library has the following types of the collection which enriched the library
NO OF BOOK’S VOLUMES: 10,000 +
The student must carry their I- Card with them whenever they visit the Library.
Readers are advised to use the Reading Room only for studying.
Discussion is not allowed in the Library.
Mobile Phone is not allowed in the Library.
Members are requested to issue the book from Library as per rules only.
Books are required to brought physically for renewal.