The School is a recognized unaided School by the Government for Classes from I to X. At the time of admission. Fees in cash only will be paid through the Muslim Co-operative Bank Ltd. Azam Campus Branch, Pune as per details in the fee book.
- ADMISSION RULES:-
1. It is the discretion of the Head of the Institution to admit a child or refuse admission without giving any reason.
2. New Admission Parents to pay 6 months fees in Advance, School fees once paid will not be refunded. Please note no fee concession will be given to any child by the school.
3. School fees once paid will not be refunded.
4. For admission to Pre-Nursery the child must complete 3 years of age before 30th Sept 2020.
5. For admission to Nursery the child must complete 4 years age, before 30th Sept 2020.
6. For admission to K.G. the child must complete 5 years of age before 30th Sept 2020 and pass the written exam.
7. For admission to 1 st the child must complete 6 years age before 30th Sept 2020
8. The admission form must be submitted with
a) Attested Xerox copies of birth certificate,
b) Caste Certificate (if backward class) attested Xerox copies. c) Two passport size photographs of the student/child. d) Address Proof attested Xerox Copy. e) Aadhar Card.
9. Caste certificate in duplicate from the Tehsildar, if the student belongs to other backward Class, category.
10. A school leaving certificate and report card from a recognized school is essential for a child to be admitted to class II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX & X. If a pupil comes from outside the state, the leaving certificate must be countersigned by the Education officer of the State from which he or she comes.
11. A child who has not attended any school whatsoever or one who has come from a private the school must produce an official birth certificate such as Municipality / Cantonment Board certificate, in support of the date of birth, entered in the form and submitted it to the office.
12. Where possible, parents are requested to pay fees in advance for six months or a year by cash only.
13. If fees for a certain quarter are not paid before the 10th; of the month specified, the child is liable to be sent home. If fees cannot be paid in time the Principal’s permission must be obtained in writing before the due date. Please state in your application when fees will be paid.
14. If a child’s name is struck off the rolls, he/she will lose his / her place in school. A re- admission fee in addition to arrears will have to be paid if the child is re-admitted, which is subject to the availability of seats.
15. Parents should note that phone calls will not be entertained by the school unless it is very important.
16. Picking up & dropping of students is entirely the responsibility of Parents. Students should be in school at least 10 minutes before the specified time.
17. Please read the school calendar & sign wherever information is asked by the school.